siapakah guru?

mereka yang mampu merubah fikiran orang lain tanpa perlu paksaan.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

i ll spread my wing to shelter them.....

i wish to be somebody, i wish to help anybody, I see myself in their body.

After a session of heart to heart with my councelling, I have learnt that I need my own self escapism. What should I do to keep my heart pounding strongly without losing any piece? I learn I should be as busy as a bee. I stumble with this marvellous activity, which I think would be the most important decision in my life.

Yes, it may sound ridicolous, even my parents do not agree with this idea to help the needy, I still want to contribute something, as I have completed the form : you can click here..

Let us holding hands together, changing the world for more colourful future...

6 comments:

Deepika said...

First of all, its been 20 min I m surfing ur blog and found very interesting. Gr8 job! I too interested in traveling. So loved dis blog. Travel in India is certainly became a boom and OTA's are doing a fab job for travelers. I found For informations on SMS services pleas click on Bulk SMS Services , Bulk SMS Providers , Bulk SMS Gateway , International Bulk SMS Gateway , Bulk SMS India , Cheap Bulk SMS Service

security equipment said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your blog and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

morange said...

True Religion jeans outlet
True Religion outlet
True Religion
True Religion
true religion men coat
true religion men jean clothes
chaussures pas cher
true religion men jeans
true religion mens short jeans
true religion men short T shirt
true religion womens oat
true religion womens jean skirt
sac louis vuitton
true religion womens jeans
true religion womens seven jeans
true religion womens short jeans
nike free 5.0 v4 running
nike free run shoes
Sacs Louis Vuitton
jeans pas cher
true religion brand jeans outlet
true religion outlet

morange said...

Supra Shoes
Supra Skytop Shoes
Supra Vaiders Shoes
Supra Skytop Shoes Outlet
Supra Shoes for sale
skytop supra shoes
supra shoes skytop
supra shoes online
supra shoes for cheap
where can i find supra shoes
where can i get supra shoes
where to get supra shoes
where to find supra shoes
prada outlet
authentic prada
authentic prada outlet
authentic prada handbags
authentic prada online
authentic prada sale
authentic prada for sale
Cheap authentic prada
prada handbags store
prada handbags store uk

Pour partager ma marque de mode said...

DaVinci Bridal Dresses
Eden Bridal Dresses
Forever Yours Bridal Dresses
La Sposa Bridal Dresses
Forever Yours Wedding Dresses
Impression Wedding Dresses
Jordan Wedding Dresses
La Sposa Wedding Dresses
Moonlight Wedding Dresses
Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner
Plus Size Wedding Gowns
Romantic Wedding Dresses
San Patrick Wedding Dresses
Sottero Midgley Wedding Dresses
Watters Wedding Dresses

obat herbal ginjal said...

this information is very infortant for me
thank you for all
interesting for me and my family