siapakah guru?

mereka yang mampu merubah fikiran orang lain tanpa perlu paksaan.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

killing time is better than throwing shoes to bush

Things to do….(money consumed)

  1. repair my lappy ( send it to PAS coz my mic is not function, nk buat freecall pon xleh)
  2. buy a new fon…sony e is preferred…abah said “ beli yg murah je, nti ilang lagi”…I said “huh”….xkire nk beli sony e jgak…3g is a must
  3. make celcom replacement simcard…huhuhuhu….it s almost two weeks since it lost….
  4. modify my tom cruise, huit sape tuh? Its my motor la…ty 9186….juz change the belalai n absorber blablabla…tgk la nti…kalah motor orang tu….
  5. buy a new katil……(syhhhh, dun tell anyone, my katil patah…bukan saya yg buat)
  6. karaoke wit fifi, ezza, cem, yet…..n u….the more the merrier…neway best…(promotion free, I m not paid)

things to do ….(no money needed)

  1. loosen my weight…..hurmmmm (no komen needed)
  2. study hard, if can…nk merasa dean list…
  3. no solat skipping…..insya Allah
  4. to learn swimming…koya nk improve bodyshape….
  5. berjimat….tolongla…berjimat la wei….
  6. oh ya, loving my parents more than I did before…..
  7. man hunting begins…..wish me luck!

No comments: