siapakah guru?

mereka yang mampu merubah fikiran orang lain tanpa perlu paksaan.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ramadhan datang.........setan pun pergi.....

yang tinggal hnyalah aku terkapai2 mencari hikmah diri sendiri....


diz ramadhan might be my last ramadhan, or might be not....perhaps Allah the Almighty still wanna see me doing all good stuffs...(Ya Allah, panjangkanlah umurku)..... but sumtimes i figure out mysef dat the longer i live, the more sins i ever done....


third day of fasting month,
i went to bazar ramadhan planning to buy some juadah for breakfast, when i was in crowd while controlling my ayueness, i felt down just for the sake of nothing.....ohhooo....then the kakak who sells drinks screamed " eh, budak ni pitam, angkat2!", her plosive, affricative n nasal sounds cmbined together n waked me up from my pitam... it s embarassing when u r wearing lawa2 then u pengsan upon the crowd who eagerly buying foods and beverages in the bazar...
back to the story, that kakak offered to bring me to the clinic, i said " xpela kak, saya memang baru balik dr klinik", she replied, "owh adik ni demam, kalu demam...xyah la main kat org ramai", smbil dia mhulurkan sebungkus air jagung....my heart cried wanting the air tebu.....
then, mamoo came and offered me to send me home, but thanx a lot mamoo, i ve promised ana to wait for her....(that the strory hapened to me, bengang siot)

No comments: