siapakah guru?

mereka yang mampu merubah fikiran orang lain tanpa perlu paksaan.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HALT!

It is an insult! For the definition of successful people that I learned from Women in Literature this afternoon!

According to the norm, successful man is a man who can work to fortune and provide (the fortune) to his wife while successful woman is a woman who can afford to marry such a man!

Hell no the world is all about the fortune. I give u the f word for such reality. I find the successful life would be subjective to person. As for me, money is nothing to do with happiness and success. I m happy with my own current life without any doubt. However it would have stopped my excitement in life when a person suddenly come and tell me that I should fine a 'good' husband in order to succeed in life. Hell!

I prefer to have a husband ( die! I am talking about husband thingy) who can make me happy. full stop. no more elaborations and buts!

When I was young, I see a husband as a figure of stability and security for a woman like me to survive in this very world. Things change, I see a man (mr right) as an another part of me. If the man completes you, why must bother for other factors? (money, attitude, value and background). I am pretty sure that I am into it (marriage), but NOT SO SURE when!

Me looking at the mirror, it reflects a princess. Opps, it actually reflects a queen for real! An author for Mrs Bixby collection once said "when you regard yourself as a queen, your husband sees you as a queen, if you regard yourself as a main, then he will treat you like a real maid"...Better not....that would have been so not me!

14 comments:

sakura_sorimachi said...

salam..

nice entry...

Maariv said...

"she is a voice in his head, he is a voice in her head" :}

chic Gucci shirts said...

hey, look at here!

triyono ilham said...

dear,good idea and i like it....

binboy said...

I found it fairly easy to manipulate photos and I think it came out great.. I needed to fix up some before and after photos and I think it worked out pretty well. Wish I had seen the screencasts before hand though, but I think it came out well enough.

weight loss

thomi said...

good blog....

audrey said...

ikutan yaaa....mantap

davin said...

good idea....

guns said...

sucess......good

huged said...

pakcik jeles kut hehehehe

huged said...

salam nich blog

guns said...

nich blog

audrey said...

mantappppp.................

thomi said...

Sewa Vila Istana Bunga Lembang-Bandung Disewakan Villa Istana Bunga di Bandung-Lembang Cari Vila Istana Bunga Daftar Sewa Villa Istana Bunga Murah Nyaman Strategis Beragam macam pilihan villa cocok untuk liburan anda di Villa Istana Bunga Lembang-Bandung. Tersedia Vila standar dan Villa Exlusif Murah